Enqutatash ( እንቁ ለጣትሽ / እንቁጣጣሽ)
Why the New Year in September, in Ethiopia, Historically on Horn of Africa?
- September is end of the rainy season
- In September, no one feels hungry for the harvest is ready after rainfalls.
- We will see a bright sunshine even on tops of mountains.
- All living-things including Enkutatash Flower (Ethiopian National Flower today) blossoms
- Birds and wildlife enjoy with abundant food everywhere
- Even the soil rests from being eroded and many more to reason why New Year in Ethiopia is in September.
Enqutatash (እንቁ ለጣትሽ / እንቁጣጣሽ for today is September the 1st, 2013 in Ethiopia, September 11,2020